Home » Products
UseTFS Suite allows you to integrate Atlassian JIRA with Microsoft Team Foundation System.
- Access your JIRA filters and select issues to associate with checkin directly in Visual Studio
- TFS changesets view shows check-ins associated with JIRA issue
- Changesets associated with sub-tasks are visible on parent issue level
- Alternative ‘File history’ view showing history of changes associated with given issue per each modified file
- Open native Team Foundation controls directly from JIRA (changeset details, file history)
- View file diff directly from JIRA (using same tool that you’ve configured localy in Visual Studio)
- Get to JIRA issues directly from changesets without leaving Visual Studio
- Support for multiple TFS servers (TFS 2010 only)
- (NEW) Two way synchronization between JIRA Issues and TFS Work Items – read more
UseTFS is free for open-source and community projects. Also there’s a 50% discount for academic license. More details at Atlassian FAQ.